Best US Tunnelbroker for Youtube

Ryan Shea ryanshea at google.com
Wed Aug 20 16:21:18 UTC 2014

IRC is a good suggestion, thanks. They'll likely be helpful.

I see no indication of any throttling from my ISP - I can blast data at
full speed to my home from my server and work (with native v6 connections).
Contacting my ISP (Verizon FiOS) is virtually never a reasonable path to a
solution. I just tried poking at iPerf, but my client and server are wildly
different versions and it seems to be lying to me about my speed
(14748046472308289536 Bytes/sec)

To be clear, I was seeking opinions/experiences on a list that was likely
to have a high occurrence of folk with v6 tunnels. You have etiquette
suggestions, but not YouTube over tunnelbroker suggestions. I apparently
bring out your inner grump? Do you need a hug?

Burning Google engineering time would be a sub-optimal way to get HD cat
videos at home with the least time spent.