Best US Tunnelbroker for Youtube

Ryan Shea ryanshea at google.com
Wed Aug 20 15:28:28 UTC 2014

I was attempting to determine the lowest-time-cost path to "happy wife". My
candidate paths are "kill v6", "sixxs", "routinghouse" and I was looking
for anecdotes that might lead me to test one over another.

Yes there are better operational approaches if I ditch the "happy wife" &&
low-cost (time) concerns, but it certainly seems that the problem of
reliable high-quality video streams is more complex than a
traceroute/tcpdump are going to indicate. Where is the wireshark button my
Chromecast? What is the PoP I am using for this particular video versus
another? Is this request filled from Google Global Cache or not? I am
choosing not to tilt at these particular windmills.

There are not Amazon reviews for tunnel brokers, so yes, I come to an
operator mailing list.