Best US Tunnelbroker for Youtube

Justin M. Streiner streiner at cluebyfour.org
Wed Aug 20 12:44:13 UTC 2014

On Wed, 20 Aug 2014, Ryan Shea wrote:

> Just one man's experience, but my YouTube performance over my Hurricane
> Electric tunnel has been strikingly poor lately - so much so that I was
> thinking of squashing v6 in my house entirely. Looking for your
> experiences/thoughts on whether cutting over to SixXS or Routinghouse could
> be a path to 1080p cat video bliss instead.

I haven't noticed any significant performance degradation to Youtube
lately over my HE tunnel.  My home ISP is Verizon Fios.

Are you experiencing problems _just_ to Youtube, or wider-scale problems
in general?  If it's the latter, perhaps there's congestion or some other
problem between your ISP and HE.

jms