Urgent

Franck Martin fmartin at linkedin.com
Tue Aug 19 00:28:33 UTC 2014

On Aug 18, 2014, at 3:08 PM, Randy Bush <randy at psg.com> wrote:

>>> Contact for God, please reach out to me offlist.
>> And this is why we're going to have the
>> "always remember to lock your screen
>> before stepping way from your computer"
>> tutorial at the next member's breakfast...
>
> a - the forge was not done from my screen
> b - my screen locks itself damned quickly the extremely rare times
>    i leave it

Instead of finding god I found in the headers of “Randy”’s email:

Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
 It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
 Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
 remailer administrator at <abuse at dizum.com>.