So Philip Smith / Geoff Huston's CIDR report becomes worth a good hard look today

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Thu Aug 14 11:52:13 UTC 2014

I believe at one point, SPRINT had in the RADB (and actively advertised) 0.0.0.0/2, 64.0.0.0/2, 128.0.0.0/2, and 192.0.0.0/2 under something called  “Quarter Default Route, see Rational Default Project” or words to that effect.

I could be wrong. It was a long time ago and I barely remember SPRINT any more.

Owen