So Philip Smith / Geoff Huston's CIDR report becomes worth a good hard look today

manning bill bmanning at isi.edu
Thu Aug 14 04:23:10 UTC 2014

Sprint used to  proxy aggregate…   I remember   128.0.0.0/3

the real question, imho, is if folks are going to look into their crystal balls and roadmap where the default offered is a /32 (either v4 or v6)
and plan accordingly, or just slap another bandaid on the oozing wound...

/bill
PO Box 12317
Marina del Rey, CA 90295
310.322.8102