So Philip Smith / Geoff Huston's CIDR report becomes worth a good hard look today

Suresh Ramasubramanian ops.lists at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 02:59:39 UTC 2014

Swisscom or some other European SP has / used to have a limit where they
would not accept more specific routes than say a /22 from provider x, so if
you wanted to take a /24 and announce it you were SOL sending packets to
them from that /24 over provider y.

Still, for elderly and capacity limited routers, that might work.

--
--srs (iPad)