So Philip Smith / Geoff Huston's CIDR report becomes worth a good hard look today

McElearney, Kevin Kevin_McElearney at cable.comcast.com
Wed Aug 13 00:06:45 UTC 2014

http://www.zdnet.com/internet-hiccups-today-youre-not-alone-heres-why-70000
32566/

"According to NANOG, and complaints tracker DownDetector, many Internet
providers — including Comcast, Level3, AT&T, Cogent, Sprint, Verizon, and
others — have suffered from serious performance problems at various times
on Tuesday.”

While we had a few multi-homed customers have problems with their routers,
we did not see anything in the core.  Is this just a ZDNET reporting error?

	- Kevin