AM dust filters

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Tue Aug 12 20:21:03 UTC 2014

On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 2:19 PM, Jason Lixfeld <jason at lixfeld.ca> wrote:
> Do folks just hack up HEPA filters or something?

I've had decent luck with window air conditioner filters available at
your local home despot. Trim to size with scissors. Periodically
replace.

HEPA they are not, but they'll keep out the worst of it without
restricting air flow (at least not until they're really dirty) plus
they're cheap and readily available.

If you have a more or less closed room (like a closet), sometimes it's
enough to just buy a freestanding hepa filter at walmart, clean the
room with a shop vac once and then leave the filter running in the
room.

Regards,
Bill Herrin

William Herrin ................ herrin at dirtside.com  bill at herrin.us
Can I solve your unusual networking challenges?