Dealing with abuse complaints to non-existent contacts

Suresh Ramasubramanian ops.lists at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 03:04:22 UTC 2014

Good luck getting action from foreign LE through the mlat system

You might get a response, oh, in the next two years or so. IF you can find
local LE willing to push the case forward.

Beyond that while RIRs are not the internet police they do owe it to the
community to be more vigilant on dud contact addresses, and also do a lot^W
bit more due diligence when allocating IP space, and when appointing LIRs.