Cisco Switch Matrix

Rimestad, Steinar Steinar.Rimestad at altibox.no
Thu Aug 7 22:04:32 UTC 2014

Hi.

Have a look at the following pdf¹s, I have been using these in the past.

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/solutions/collateral/wireless/aironet-1130
-ag-series/cisco_switching_family.pdf
http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/products/collateral/switches/catalyst-3560
-series-switches/CatalystPoster_Final.pdf
http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/products/collateral/switches/nexus-4000-se
ries-switches/6701_catswitch_guide_v7_r5.pdf

Regards,
Steinar