Netflix And AT&T Sign Peering Agreement

mcfbbqroast . bbqroast at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 05:38:37 UTC 2014

Gah,

While I'd agree that Netflix shouldn't get free transit, AT&T shouldn't be
charging for better access than Netflix can get over other tier 1s.

Likewise, for local delivery there's nothing wrong with peering. Besides,
when a small ISP starts up they have to buy transit/lay fibre to a major
PoP. I'd not see them, or ISPs in other remote areas, charging for