Huawei Atom Router

Donald Eastlake d3e3e3 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 23:10:52 UTC 2014

Huawei has sales personal in the US and does sell here. See
http://huawei.com/us/about-huawei/contact-us/index.htm

And for a more recent Huawei management statement, see
http://usa.chinadaily.com.cn/epaper/2014-04/28/content_17470474.htm
"Huawei executive says it still seeks US sales"

Thanks,
Donald
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 d3e3e3 at gmail.com