Muni Fiber and Politics

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Sat Aug 2 23:30:11 UTC 2014

Is it, or is it the norm because it is the result of a lack of facilities in those locations?

Show me even one area where there is a rich fiber infrastructure available on an equal footing to multiple competitors to provide L3 services and there are no L3 providers offering service to those residential customers.

I bet I can get a provider going there pretty quick.

Owen