The FCC is planning new net neutrality rules. And they could enshrine pay-for-play. - The Washington Post

Matthew Petach mpetach at netflight.com
Tue Apr 29 23:48:14 UTC 2014

It was pointed out privately to me that I may
have caused some confusion here with my
variable substitution.  $BB_provider was
intended to be "BroadBand provider", *not*
"BackBone provider", as some people have
(understandably) misread it.  So--to clarify,
this was not meant as any type of characterization
of backbone providers, but rather of broadband
providers.

I hope this helps clear up any confusion.

Thanks!

Matt