dedicated server providers in Mexico?

Jason Canady jason at unlimitednet.us
Tue Apr 29 18:13:02 UTC 2014

I have no experience with dedicated hosting providers in Mexico, but
that list is incorrect.  I know that Steadfast does not have servers
located in Mexico.  I believe other providers are also incorrectly listed.

You should search for providers on Web Hosting Talk,
http://www.webhostingtalk.com

Regards,

Jason