The FCC is planning new net neutrality rules. And they could enshrine pay-for-play. - The Washington Post

Patrick W. Gilmore patrick at ianai.net
Fri Apr 25 23:36:30 UTC 2014

I'm afraid we will have to agree to disagree. If you think things like "patent enforcement" == "government protected monopoly", we are at an impasse.

I guess having the police keep people from breaking into their offices and stealing their computers is another form of government medaling we would all be better off without?

--
TTFN,
patrick