Pluggable Coherent DWDM 10Gig

Tim Durack tdurack at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 22:44:08 UTC 2014

I'm trying to build "colorless" "directionless" with passive power
couplers/splitters plus EDFA. DTAG are doing it with 100G. I think it's
doable with 10G. Will see. Interesting experiment either way, right?

(I'm betting DTAG would use integrated pluggables if they could. They don't
appear to be fans of traditional systems.)

--
Tim:>