AOL Mail updates DMARC policy to 'reject'

Shrdlu shrdlu at deaddrop.org
Fri Apr 25 15:43:45 UTC 2014

On 4/25/2014 8:00 AM, Leo Bicknell wrote:

> On Apr 23, 2014, at 12:45 AM, Grant Ridder<shortdudey123 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Thought i would throw this out there.

> Curious I unleashed grep on a couple of mailing lists I operate.

> I turned up one AOL address.

> I'm not saying my data is representative of the Internet, but I
> remember a time when they were 50% of the addresses on my mailing
> lists.

I doubt the largest list I manage is representative of anything beyond
an insane asylum, but out of 900-950, there are SIX of those laying
around. Those are all addresses receiving email (I looked at the logs,
just to verify). You just never know.

--
If you would know a man, observe how he treats a cat.
Age is not an accomplishment, and youth is not a sin.