US patent 5473599

TGLASSEY tglassey at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 23 17:10:42 UTC 2014

Henning I understand your work is important - and that its open source
but that is part of the problem with global patent law today. No one
wants it around when their works are impacted by it. But patent
publications are binding under the treaties and in fact CARP clearly is
an infringement. The issue is what to do do about it.

Todd Glassey