Requirements for IPv6 Firewalls

Eric Wieling EWieling at nyigc.com
Tue Apr 22 18:16:18 UTC 2014

It seems to me you are saying we should get rid of firewalls and rely on applications network security.

This is so utterly idiotic I must be misunderstanding something.    There are a few things we can count on in life, death, taxes, and application developers leaving giant security holes in their applications.