Call for Presenations: NANOG 61 Data Center Track

Martin Hannigan hannigan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 20:04:48 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,

We are soliciting presentation proposals for a 30m time slot during
the Data Center Track being held at NANOG 61 in Bellevue, WA. See
http://bit.ly/1rg4eyn for dates/location.

The topics that we'd like to hear from you on are:

- Data Center Infrastructure Management "DCIM" (use cases, design, benefits)
- Medium Voltage (use, requirements, distribution technology,
substations, benefits)
- High Power and Dense Deployments (examples, u's, kW metrics,
challenges, benefits)

Presenter should be the subject matter expert related to the topic
that you are submitting for consideration i.e. designer, developer,
implementer, operator.

We will be selecting one presentation. In order to be considered, we
need your proposal and completed abstract no later than May 1, 2014.

Contact us with your proposal or questions at:

- Dan Golding <dgolding at gmail.com>
- Martin Hannigan <hannigan at gmail.com>

Best Regards,

-M<