AT&T / Verizon DNS Flush?

Laszlo Hanyecz laszlo at heliacal.net
Wed Apr 16 16:14:06 UTC 2014

The generally accepted and scalable way to accomplish this is to advertise your freshness preferences using the SOA record of your domain.  It would be pretty tricky to make this work with a swivel chair type system for every domain and host on the internet.  You would have to contact every user and ask them to invalidate the caches, after asking their recursing server operator to do the same.

-Laszlo