[[Infowarrior] - NSA Said to Have Used Heartbleed Bug for Years]

Matthew Black Matthew.Black at csulb.edu
Mon Apr 14 14:38:29 UTC 2014

Shouldn't a decent OS scrub RAM and disk sectors before allocating them to processes, unless that process enters processor privileged mode and sets a call flag? I recall digging through disk sectors on RSTS/E to look for passwords and other interesting stuff over 30 years ago.

matthew black
california state university, long beach