Kit to split a 19" closet?

Eric A Louie elouie at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 12 22:47:24 UTC 2014

Divided into vertical sections, it requires a new set of hinges and doors and lock slots front and rear, as well as solid shelves between the sections.  Think about it for a moment, or go visit your nearest colocation center and ask to see a 1/2 or 1/3 rack.  I actually have a 1/3 rack at one of my POPs.

Start with your cabinet manufacturer.  I've seen 1/2 racks, 1/3 racks, and 1/4 racks in a full 84" enclosure.