ID10T out of office responders (was Re: Yahoo DMARC breakage)

Tei oscar.vives at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 07:16:00 UTC 2014

So....

Suppose I configure my email to send a "Thanks, we have received your
email, we will reply shortly in office hours.". Whats the Holy Headers
so even poorly configured servers don't cause a AutoReply Storm?
Googling, I found "Precedence", "X-Auto-Response-Suppress",..?     For
something like this, normally I would scan lots of opensource projects
in  www.google.com/codesearch  (so I can learn from the projects with
a large number of hours in production)  , but seems down at the
moment.

ℱin del ℳensaje.