procmail, was autoresponding to Yahoo DMARC breakage

Miles Fidelman mfidelman at meetinghouse.net
Thu Apr 10 10:19:57 UTC 2014

All this talk about procmail leads me to ask:

- has anybody come up with a procmail recipe, or other mechanism to
validate DKIM-signed mail and apply an Original-Authentication-Results
header, at the MTA level?
- if so, does it work with Yahoo mail directed to mailing lists?
- if yes, can you share?!

(So far, all the folks I know who are trying to react, have been doing
so via hacks to their list management software.  I'm hoping to attack
the problem at a more accessible step in mail processing).