Yahoo DMARC breakage

John Levine johnl at iecc.com
Wed Apr 9 20:05:58 UTC 2014

In article <5345831B.4030705 at dcrocker.net> you write:
>On 4/9/2014 10:13 AM, Royce Williams wrote:
>> Am I interpreting this correctly -- that Yahoo's implementation of
>> DMARC is broken, such that anyone using a Yahoo address to participate
>> in a mailing list is dead in the water?
>

>Their implementation is not 'broken'.

I'd say it's pretty badly broken if Yahoo intends for their web mail
to continue to be a general purpose mail system for consumers.  If
they want to make it something else, that's certainly their right, but
it would have been nice if they'd given us some advance warning so we
could take the yahoo.com addresses off our lists.

R's,
John