Serious bug in ubiquitous OpenSSL library: "Heartbleed"

Patrick W. Gilmore patrick at ianai.net
Tue Apr 8 16:16:12 UTC 2014

Lots of tools available. I'm with ferg, surprised more haven't been mentioned here.

Tools to check for the bug:
	• on your own box: https://github.com/musalbas/heartbleed-masstest/blob/master/ssltest.py
	• online: http://filippo.io/Heartbleed/ (use carefully as they might log what you check)
	• online: http://possible.lv/tools/hb/