BGPMON Alert Questions

Andrew (Andy) Ashley andrew.a at aware.co.th
Wed Apr 2 21:05:47 UTC 2014

I got a bounce from Indosat saying:

"Dear Senders,

Thank you for your email, started March,1st  2012 email address for
correspondence with Indosat IP Support & All Support INP will be change and
not active with detail information as follows :
1. Correspondence and complain handling for Indosat Corporate customers
(INP, IDIA and INIX services) please kindly address to :
corporatesolution at indosat.com (Service Desk MIDI Indosat Corporate Solution)
2. Correspondence and coordination for upstream and peering purpose please
kindly address to :  SNOCIPSurv at indosat.com (SNOC IP Surveillance)
Thank you for your kind cooperation and understanding.
Indosat IP Support"

Perhaps the ³SNOC IP Surveillance² address is better?

For CAT Thailand, the contact details I have are:

NOC call center
CAT Telecom
Tel: 66 2 104 2382
FAX: 66 2 104 2281
e-mail: cusserv at cattelecom.com

As someone mentioned, English may be an issue, especially at this time of
the morning over there.

Regards,

Andrew Ashley

Office: +27 21 673 6841