BGPMON Alert Questions

Bob Evans bob at FiberInternetCenter.com
Wed Apr 2 20:31:12 UTC 2014

where did you get that number ?
aut-num:        AS4761
as-name:        INDOSAT-INP-AP
descr:          INDOSAT Internet Network Provider
descr:          Internet Network Access Point in INDONESIA
country:        ID
admin-c:        IH151-AP
tech-c:         DA205-AP
mnt-by:         MAINT-ID-INDOSAT-INP
changed:        hostmaster at indosat.com 20081006
source:         APNIC
person:         Dewi Amalia
nic-hdl:        DA205-AP
e-mail:         dewi.amalia at indosat.com
address:        PT INDOSAT
address:        JL. Medan Merdeka Barat 21
address:        Jakarta Pusat
phone:          +62-21-30444066
fax-no:         +62-21-30001073
country:        ID
changed:        dewi.amalia at indosat.com 20080117
mnt-by:         MAINT-ID-INDOSAT-INP
source:         APNIC
person:         INDOSAT INP Hostmaster
nic-hdl:        IH151-AP
e-mail:         hostmaster at indosat.com
address:        PT Indosat
address:        Jl. Medan Merdeka Barat 21
address:        Jakarta Pusat
phone:          +62-21-30444066
fax-no:         +62-21-30001073
country:        ID