BGPMON Alert Questions

Joseph Jenkins joe at breathe-underwater.com
Wed Apr 2 18:51:58 UTC 2014

So I setup BGPMON for my prefixes and got an alert about someone in
Thailand announcing my prefix.  Everything looks fine to me and I've
checked a bunch of different Looking Glasses and everything announcing
correctly.

I am assuming I should be contacting the provider about their
misconfiguration and announcing my prefixes and get them to fix it.  Any
other recommendations?

Is there a way I can verify what they are announcing just to make sure they
are still doing it?

Here is the alert for reference:

Your prefix:          8.37.93.0/24:

Update time:          2014-04-02 18:26 (UTC)

Detected by #peers:   2

Detected prefix:      8.37.93.0/24

Announced by:         AS4761 (INDOSAT-INP-AP INDOSAT Internet Network
Provider,ID)

Upstream AS:          AS4651 (THAI-GATEWAY The Communications Authority of
Thailand(CAT),TH)

ASpath:               18356 9931 4651 4761