Outgoing traffic problem on Citrix Netscaler Load Balancer

Alex White-Robinson alexwr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 07:59:44 UTC 2014

Have you configured RNAT yet? Might tidy up your SIP problem. Do you need
the servers to see the client's source port, or is your issue that SIP
response traffic is not on the port the client expects?

Give the guide to setting up RNAT here a try -
http://support.citrix.com/proddocs/topic/netscaler-traffic-management-10-1-map/ns-lb-commonprotocols-sip-con.html

tl;dr though -

set rnat <server subnet> <netmask>
set lb sipParameters -rnatSrcPort 5060 -rnatDstPort 5060 -retryDur
1000 -addRportVip ENABLED -sip503RateThreshold 1000