Just wondering

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Tue Apr 1 05:14:39 UTC 2014

At the bottom of one of their pages it says this:

	If you would like us to not scan your network, please let us know
and we will remove your networks from the scan.

	Likewise, if you have anymore questions please feel free to send us
an email at: dnsscan [at] shadowserver [dot] org.

They are quite responsive to questions.

Frank