Issues with connectivity through CoreSite & Voxel in LAX (help!)

Chris Boulton chris at bigcommerce.com
Sat Sep 28 11:15:22 UTC 2013

Hi all,

We're having a hell of a time at the moment, with upstream connectivity
issues for traffic going through Voxel in LAX. We're a few hops away (our
provider peers with CoreSite who peer with Voxel), and aren't having much
luck getting assistance on getting this resolved. We're 8 hours in to these
issues.

If there's anyone from CoreSite or Voxel about that could reply off list,
can provide additional info and would be super grateful.

Thanks,

Chris Boulton
Bigcommerce