minimum IPv6 announcement size

Brandon Ross bross at pobox.com
Fri Sep 27 14:40:15 UTC 2013

On Fri, 27 Sep 2013, Ryan McIntosh wrote:

> It's a waste, even if we're "planning for the future", no one house
> needs a /64 sitting on their lan.. or at least none I can sensibly
> think of o_O.

Okay, I'm just curious, what size do you (and other's of similar opinion)
think the IPv6 space _should_ have been in order to allow us to not have
to jump through conservation hoops ever again?  128 bits isn't enough,
clearly, 256?  1k?  10k?

--
Brandon Ross                                      Yahoo & AIM:  BrandonNRoss
+1-404-635-6667                                                ICQ:  2269442