minimum IPv6 announcement size

Ryan McIntosh rmcintosh at nitemare.net
Fri Sep 27 06:10:47 UTC 2013

I don't respond to many of these threads but I have to say I've
contested this one too only to have to beaten into my head that a /64
is "appropriate".. it still hasn't stuck, but unfortunately rfc's for
other protocols depend on the blocks to now be a /64..

It's a waste, even if we're "planning for the future", no one house
needs a /64 sitting on their lan.. or at least none I can sensibly
think of o_O.

Ryan