iOS 7 update traffic

Darren O'Connor darrenoc at outlook.com
Fri Sep 27 07:49:01 UTC 2013

It's back with this: "Ben quite succinctly sums it up on a nanog mailing list, “Your (the service provider) user is paying you to push packets. If that’s causing you a problem, you either need to review your commercial structure (i.e. charge people more) or your technical network design. Face the facts, what with everyone jumping on the “cloud” bandwagon, the future is only going to see you pushing more packets, not less !  So if you can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen (or the xSP industry).”

Thanks
Darren
http://www.mellowd.co.uk/ccie