Radware vs Arbor

Beavis pfunix at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 19:57:42 UTC 2013

For a DDoS solution; my experience leans on arbor's peakflow and their
partnership with other upstream carrier's (Level3, Peer1, etc.) which makes
sense since most of the attacks are distributed having recon work done by
an organization like arbor makes you only worry about the attack types that
come into your network and not much the top part complexities of it.

I am in no relationship with arbor or any of it's employees. this is solely
based on my knowledge of the product.

regards,
-Beavis

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 10:47 AM, Tempest <tempestterror at gmail.com> wrote:

> Doing a bunch of research, and I can't find a meaningful comparison of
> these two products.  Work for a carrier, and I am looking at implementing a
> DDoS mitigation service that we can sell to our customers.  Radware is
> cheaper, but I am seeing a lot of noise in various forums that makes me
> question their viability for what we need.  Arbor has most of the market,
> and I assume there is good reason for it.  Both companies seem to be very
> deceptive about how they compare to the other.  Anyone out there with good
> hands on experience that can compare?  Not interested in input from either
> company, we get plenty of that already.  Good experience, or links to good
> write ups would be excellent...
>
> Davis B.

Disclaimer:
http://goldmark.org/jeff/stupid-disclaimers/