RIPE NCC is Migrating the RIS Dashboard to RIPEstat

Vesna Manojlovic BECHA at ripe.net
Wed Sep 25 14:45:48 UTC 2013

Dear colleagues,

I would like to remind you of our announcement, made last month.

In the coming days, we will be migrating RIS data visualisation to RIPEstat:
http://stat.ripe.net

We will, therefore, be decommissioning some of the outdated RIS
interfaces and tools, and the old backend.

We still welcome your feedback, so please let us know your comments so
that we can accommodate your needs.

More information can be found in the original announcement, below.

Regards,
Vesna Manojlovic

Our Routing Information Service (RIS) has been collecting global BGP
routing information for 12 years now. During this period, many different
interfaces to analyse and visualise accumulated data have been
developed. In line with our long-term goals to provide more consolidated
services, we will be integrating the RIS interface's tools and services
into RIPEstat.

More information about this is detailed in a new RIPE Labs article:

https://labs.ripe.net/Members/fatemah_mafi/improved-routing-information-available-via-ripestat

We invite the community to comment on these upcoming changes at MAT-WG:
https://www.ripe.net/ripe/groups/wg/mat

Please submit any requests for additional features via email to
stat at ripe.net so that we can implement these along with the planned
migration of tools and features, or have them added to the RIPEstat
Roadmap for later consideration:
http://roadmap.ripe.net/ripe-stat/

We look forward to your feedback.

Regards,