minimum IPv6 announcement size

Nathanael C. Cariaga nccariaga at stluke.com.ph
Wed Sep 25 03:10:52 UTC 2013

Hi,

I raised actually this concern during our IP resource application.

On a personal note, I think /48 IPv6 allocation is more than enough for
our organization to use for at least the next 5-10 years assuming that
this can be farmed out to our multiple sites. What makes this
complicated for us is that we are operating on a multiple sites
(geographically) with each site is doing multi-homing and having a /48
in each site would be very big waste of IP resources.

-nathan