minimum IPv6 announcement size

Steve Bertrand steve.bertrand at amayagaming.com
Tue Sep 24 18:46:56 UTC 2013

APNIC:

7.2.1. Initial Assignments

"APNIC will allocate a minimum of a /48 to organizations that can demonstrate..."

LACNIC:

4.5.4. Direct Assignments to End Sites

In a couple of subsections: "Assignments will be made in blocks smaller than or equal to a /32 but always greater than or equal to a /48."

Steve