iOS 7 update traffic

Glen Kent glen.kent at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 12:14:08 UTC 2013

One of the earlier posts seems to suggest that if iOS updates were cached
on the ISPs CDN server then the traffic would have been manageable since
everybody would only contact the local sever to get the image. Is this
assumption correct?

Do most big service providers maintain their own content servers? Is this
what we're heading to these days?

Glen