iOS 7 update traffic

Larry Sheldon LarrySheldon at cox.net
Fri Sep 20 23:46:54 UTC 2013

On 9/20/2013 5:55 PM, Mark Andrews wrote:
> So you fix one part at a time.  Each part is independently fixable.  Each
> part helps by itself.

I wonder it the thing that needs to be fixed first involves opening a
dialog between Engineering and Marketing over which the message "Don't
sell stuff we can't deliver" might be passed.

And just maybe some "we are going public with a new whatever in 6
months, here is [some meaningful amount of money], get us ready."
messages in the opposite direction?

--
Requiescas in pace o email           Two identifying characteristics
                                         of System Administrators: