iOS 7 update traffic

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Thu Sep 19 21:11:16 UTC 2013

Dorian,

It seems warren may work for a satellite internet provider. (Just guessing).

The impact might be different with this type of a link. There isn't a good broadcast caching system for this compared with the way other content is. This may have that type of an impact, but there are likely ways to address this as well. I recall the sky cache and other systems of the day.

Jared Mauch