iOS 7 update traffic

Fred Reimer freimer at freimer.org
Thu Sep 19 20:08:03 UTC 2013

I certainly don't want to put words in his mouth, but I thin Warren's
problem is that he can't upgrade his pipes.  Physics limits the bandwidth
available, as I think he is a satellite provider.  My argument is that if
I'm a satellite user I should be well aware, particularly because this is
not a new phenomenon, that there are times when my bandwidth will suck.
It is what it is.