iOS 7 update traffic

Jethro R Binks jethro.binks at strath.ac.uk
Thu Sep 19 19:41:56 UTC 2013

On Thu, 19 Sep 2013, Cutler James R wrote:

> --As a side note, IOS 7 fixes/improves iDevices in multiple areas,
> making it a compelling upgrade.

That's supposed to be the nature of upgrades.  If that's where the matter
ended then you'd have no argument.

The problem is when it comes to the new bugs that get introduced, and
whether they affect features you care about.

I'm holding back until next week :) (And after previous bitter experience
with over-the-air upgrade, I've downloaded it through iTunes to a desktop
and will upgrade it by wire at my leisure).

Jethro.

Jethro R Binks, Network Manager,
Information Services Directorate, University Of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK

The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body, registered in
Scotland, number SC015263.