iOS 7 update traffic

Warren Bailey wbailey at satelliteintelligencegroup.com
Thu Sep 19 18:52:51 UTC 2013

My.. Our..  Users expect one thing..

Internet.

It is our job to make that happen. When a electronics manufacturer decides to enable updates for all of their phones world wide.. It breaks things.

When the Internet breaks, it is my fault. Your Apple update sucked because of me.. There is no "it must be apple", as you pointed out earlier. I'm simply saying.. It's a dick move to globally enable updates on a single day and tell ISP's to deal with it.

Sent from my Mobile Device.