iOS 7 update traffic

Bryan Irvine sparctacus at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 18:36:36 UTC 2013

My iPhone4 was about 600MB IIRC.  My iPad mini was about that.  I have
about 7 iDevices between everyone in my immediate family.  FWIW not a
single one has actually received the notification yet.  I've only manually
done my 2 devices.  I'm waiting to see how long it takes before I get the
'official' notification of an update on the others.