iOS 7 update traffic

Nick Olsen nick at flhsi.com
Thu Sep 19 18:14:31 UTC 2013

IOS7 was released (Yesterday?). Due to the large number of IOS devices out
in the world. Some network operators experienced large spikes in traffic as
each device was updated (Downloading the update). You see the same thing
happen when new software is released from people like Microsoft. Or, If
you're a gamer. When a new game is released on a digitally delivered
platform like Steam or EA's Origin.

Nick Olsen
Network Operations (855) FLSPEED  x106